Salon re-opening update
Hello from us all at PIERRE & JAMES hair salon. What
a strange time it has been recently . We sincerely hope that you
and your families are well and safe during this pandemic. We
really appreciate your kind messages of support during lockdown.
So, let's answer that 64 million dollar question, when do we
reopen? And how will Pierre and James move forward from the
proposed reopening date?
First things first, noting the governments directive, it presently appears with no further obstacles or adverse press resulting in a relapse on lockdown. It will be Saturday the 4th of July. So now presuming we open on that date, lets explore the proposed post lockdown Pierre and James trading procedure -
PIERRE & JAMES priority is and will always be, the safety of our clients and staff alike. We have spent the lockdown period exploring ways we can make your salon experience safer for the immediate future and ongoing.
We have purchased the highest grade PPE equipment including client disposable face masks, gowns and towels, digital thermometer if in doubt , sanitiser points throughout the salon. Plus static stand sanitizer on entry. We even have dedicated COVID -19 RAPID 10 the most powerful sanitiser spray to date for nightly deep cleans.
We have set out some procedures and guidelines below so please take time to read about our new procedures and how you will be impacted.
1. APPOINTMENTS - the phone lines we be open from Wednesday the 17th of June 10am and then ongoing Monday to Saturday 10am till 3pm. We are trying to be fair with appointment allocation. Natasha has kindly made a list of the clients that were booked prior to lockdown and these clients will be contacted directly and have priority on requesting a time slot.
2. We will be running a 7 day a week service when we reopen but this may fluctuate depending on your stylist. We are trying our very best to accommodate everyone, so please be patient with us as we must put your safety first.
3. Entry procedure: please be aware there will be no waiting area. We will kindly ask clients to adhere to their booked appointment time as this eases the smooth flow of our clients journey and safety. Clients will be asked to remain at a safe distance on arrival , until a reception member can record you’re presence and allocates you to a safe seat.
4. On entering the salon you will be asked to immediately sanitise your hands using our doorway stand unit and you will be issued with a disposable clinical blue mask to wear, for yours and our safety.
5. Please follow all the directives from our staff members and do not leave your allocated seat unless requested or advised to.
6. Each client will be issued a blue clinical mask to wear during their visit and will be advised to keep on whilst in the salon, to be disposed of in our sanitation bin on exit. All clients will be issued with their own disposable towel and gown for the duration of their visit.
7. On vacating your allocated seat the area will be comprehensively sanitised before the seat and section will be offered up to the next client ensuring your safety during your appointment.
8. All hairdressing tools and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before reuse and the arrival of the next client.
9. Unfortunately certain items will not be available at PIERRE & JAMES until regulations are relaxed. Including: magazines, food and refreshments . We have no objection to you bringing your own personal media during your appointment , if you choose to do so.
10. Presently we are awaiting government guidelines and protocol regarding trading. Until we have a clear directive from our governing bodies and the government, all hair services requested will not have the option to include a blow dry with your service. If the directive is clarified, in as much as it is now deemed safe to offer, you may automatically have this included.
11. Due to the Pandemic precautions PIERRE & JAMES have adopted for your safety and the incurred cost of maintaining this high standard of safety , a small supplement will be added to each clients bill of £5.
We sincerely look forward to seeing you again and hope that the points above will give you added confidence and peace of mind that receiving a service at our salon will not only be a pleasurable experience but a safe one too.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email or social media.
From all at PIERRE & JAMES.
over 30 years
as Southend's premier salonScroll down
What sets us apart?
We always listen to our clients
Vidal Sassoon and Tony and Guy trained stylists. Balayage colour specialists.
Innovative and Scientific
Non surgical women’s and men’s hair replacement
Flexible opening times 6 days a week to suit your needs
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
HAIR REPLACEMENT CENTRES
5 STARS CLIENTS REVIEWS
Essex Wig Centre
The Essex Wig Centre is closed during the COVID-19 pandemic. We shall update our customers of the re-opening date. Keep Safe!
Come and Try Us
when recommended by a friend
a friend and
Click here: Receive £10 off at your next visit.